Camping & Bungalows Sardinia
1) Fill in the form below with your data, and send it.
2) We will reply to your e-mail as soon as possible, telling you if we have availability for the dates requested. If we have availability, we will tell you the total cost of the stay and the amount you need to pay us in advance in order to confirm the reservation.
3) You can make the advance payment online, with your Visa or Mastercard credit card, using PayPal - if you don't have a credit card, you will be sent instructions on how to make the payment.
Terms and Conditions
1) To make a reservation, please fill in the form below with the required data and send it back.
2) We will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail to tell you whether there is availability for the period you requested. We will also send a quote with the total cost of your reservation.
3) When you receive confirmation of availability (Bungalow, tent, caravan, pitch, etc.) from the start date to the departure date, together with the quote, you must confirm the offer within the date indicated in the offer, and then pay the deposit equal to 30% of the total amount for the stay, as follows:
- online by credit card via PayPal payment system;
- by bank transfer on request.
4) All reservations are subject to a charge of EUR 10.00 for fixed administrative fees, to be paid together with the deposit.
5) Your reservation will become binding only on receipt of payment of the deposit, when the type of facility and period of stay will be guaranteed. Nevertheless, Management reserves the right to change the number of the facility assigned to you.
6) Any withdrawals or postponements shall be notified in writing via e-mail and the amount paid as deposit (understood as interest-free). 20% of the latter will, nevertheless, be withheld for administrative fees, and will be returned as follows;
- refund of 80% for cancellations notified within 80 days prior to the expected date of arrival;
- refund of 60% for cancellations notified between 79-60 days prior to the expected date of arrival;
- refund of 30% for cancellations notified between 59-30 days prior to the expected date of arrival;
7) The entire amount of the deposit, without prejudice to a claim for further damages, will be withheld for cancellations notified during the 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
8) Under no circumstance will early departures, late arrivals or failure to notify the cancellation of the reservation be refunded.
9) Reservation is nominative and cannot be transferred to a third party without permission.
10) Any temporary suspension of services and/or additional facilities due to technical reasons or force majeure will not, under any circumstance, give the right to a refund. Neither will it constitute grounds to withdraw the reservation of the living units and pitches, or grounds to terminate the relationship.
Information Sheet on Privacy
Processing of personal data
We wish to inform you that the data you provide to the operator of this website when you fill in the “reservation form” will be processed in compliance with the measures established by Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Code regarding the protection of personal data.
1) Purpose of processing personal data
The data collected online via the reservation forms aim to fulfil the reservation services on this website and will be processed with automated electronic means.
2) Type of data processed and processing procedures
The personal data processed will be exclusively what you provided when you completed the form. We process personal data using the operations or group of operations indicated in Art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Processing is carried out directly by the data controller.
3) Consent to the provision of personal data and consequences of a refusal
It is mandatory to enter your personal data if you wish to use our reservation services. Failure to consent to the processing of your personal data prevents access to the reservation services.
4) Data Controller
The personal data collected via the reservation form will be sent to the operator of this website, who will be the data controller.
5) Rights of the interested party
The individuals, to whom the personal data refer, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of that data and to know the contents and origin, to check it is exact or request it be updated, supplemented or corrected (Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/03). Pursuant to same article, the user has the right to request the cancellation or transformation into an anonymous form, or to block any data processed in breach of law and, in any event, to oppose processing on legitimate grounds.
6) Duration of the processing
Processing will not last longer than is required for the purpose for which the data was collected.